Dodge Service & Maintenance | Kelly Jeep
Is Routine Maintenance Really That Important for My Dodge?
The simple answer is, Yes! Today's vehicles are pretty easy to take care of and maintain, for the most part. Put some air in the tires, get regular oil changes and tune-ups, and you're good to go. But if you really want to maximize your dollars at the gas pump and keep your vehicle running for a long time to come, here are some maintenance tips that people tend to overlook and/or ignore; from better fuel efficiency to retaining your car’s value, these simple car maintenance tips will have you seeing green in no time:
- Don't Skip Scheduled Service
- Be sure to check your owner's guide to see when your scheduled car maintenance services should be, these usually include inspection of or replacing of parts like spark plugs and belts. It may cost a little more but scheduling through your dealer makes sure that the parts are genuine and the technician is an expert in your car's brand. Sticking to this schedule means you save less money in the long run with a well maintained and running vehicle.
- This can help with fuel efficiency and acceleration time.
- This is the simplest car maintenance service you can perform to keep your vehicle in good condition and tot maintaining it could void your warranty and even cause engine failure, which can cost thousands down the road. Be sure that wherever you get your oil changed also tops of important fluids and checks your tire pressure while you are there.
- Be sure to choose parts designed specifically for your vehicle's engine that are approved by the manufacturer. This might cost more up front, but it will always save you money, in the long run, to choose the right part and have it installed by expert technicians.
It is important to keep your Dodge maintained with routine service requirements, and we want to help! Schedule an appointment today with our service department, and let us here at Kelly Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram help keep your vehicle running in top condition.