The All New 2020 Chrysler Voyager Expands Minivan Lineup
For 2020, the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles or FCA has expanded its award-winning US minivan lineup by adding the Chrysler Voyager. This is a great addition that will definitely offer more options to those looking to buy functional yet budget-friendly minivans.
2020 Chrysler Voyager
- The 2020 Chrysler Voyager boasts a wide range of impressive standard features such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, seven-passenger seating and more.
- For 2020, the Chrysler Voyager has replaced the Pacifica L and LX models and now offers three models instead, namely the L, LX, and LXi (fleet-only). The premium model LXi offers features such as a universal garage door opener, remote start, UltraTec leather seats with increased durability for fleet rental customers, security alarm, second-row Stow ‘n Go, second-row retractable sunshades, black Stow ‘n Place roof rack, as well as an auto-dim rearview mirror.
- A great thing about the 2020 Chrysler Voyager is that is very spacious. There is plenty of legroom and headroom for all passengers. Rear entry and side entry conversions make it easier for passengers to enter while also offering more interior space.
- The minivan also comes with an enhanced ramp securement system as well as passenger seat flexibility. With the new interior updates including second-row quad seats, in-floor storage bins, and satellite radio, the minivan increases its functionality.
- Driven by the Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine that delivers 287 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque, the Voyager packs a powerful performance. This is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
INFOTAINMENT AND SAFETY FEATURES
- When it comes to infotainment, the 2020 Chrysler Voyager offers plenty. It is equipped with a 3.5-inch digital information screen as well as a 7-inch touchscreen that is connected to the Uconnect 4 system.
- As mentioned before, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration are also available. You can enjoy an immersive music experience with the six-speaker sound system and Active Noise Cancellation.
- The Voyager is equipped with SafetyTec Group, which includes features such as blind-spot monitoring, rear parking assist with stop and rear cross-path detection. All these help to make sure you have safe driving experience.